Okay, so the linky list is now closed on the original website, but I got these questions from Chary and I thought I would play along. *wink*
1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
5. Cake or Pie?
6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
7. My favorite website is.....?
8. The highlight of my day is....?
1. Intelligence and the willingness to discover the things I'm interested in (I'd do it, too, of course). But that willingness means nothing if we can't talk about it. Elitist much? Just a touch.
2. Hmm. Probably the diaper, but if the world were a perfect place, I wouldn't have to do either. Of course, if the world were a perfect place, they wouldn't exist and we'd have nothing to talk about. Okay, fine. Diaper.
3. It depends on my mood. If I want to be extroverted, I can make myself be extroverted. But I think deep down I'm an introvert. I need lots of no-talking, no-people time.
4. That's a really hard question. I want to say hearing, but I love music too much. But I can't imagine life without sight—I think that one needs no explanation—or touch, and I love food too much to give up taste or smell, interconnected as they are. Can I just give up my ability to talk and learn sign language?
5. PIE! Fruit pie! Unless it's a really amazing, gluten-free cake. Chocolate helps. If you'd like to convince me otherwise, I'm willing to accept samples by mail.
6. Buffy or Willow from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I'd be a pretty wicked slayer or witch. Maybe a slayer-witch?
7. Favorite website? I don't know. My blogger dashboard so I can keep up with what YOU're doing? :)
8. Making dinner with my husband.
If you want to share, copy and paste the questions over on your blog. And send me a link to your blog in your comment because I'd like to get to know you too!