Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tagged--I'm It (what *is* it?)

I've been tagged!  Oh, no!  Just kidding.  Aléatoire tagged me in this handwriting exercise.  Since I'm terribly behind in posting anyway, I thought I would post this (since I can do it in the extra 15 minutes I've found for myself this morning).


Honestly, I hope that's legible.  I don't have time to take a picture with my real camera, nor do I have a scanner, so PhotoBooth it is, folks.  Here are the prompts:

1. Your name/Blog's name
2. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
3. What are your favorite letters to write?
4. What are your least favorite letters to write?
5. Write: "The quick, brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
6. In CAPS, write: "BABOON, SPLENDOR, ONOMATOPOEIA, FLIP-FLOPS, HUZZAH!"
7. Your favorite song lyrics are?
8. Make sure you tag 7 people to join in on the fun.
9. Tickle your fancy and add a special quip for us to enjoy.

I don't have time to tag anyone else right now, but if you think this is cool, consider yourself tagged.  Just leave me a note so I can hop over to your blog and check out your handwriting.  I promise I won't do a(n extensive) handwriting analysis :)

Disclaimer: #9 isn't written in Latin letters.  Illegibility may not be due to bad resolution.

And now, off I run to class.  Happy Wednesday! :)

9 comments:

Helen Ginger said...

I am impressed. Your handwriting is readable. I used to have pretty handwriting. As a child I practiced. Since I now do practically everything via computer, my scribbles are horrible.

Straight From Hel

Amanda Sablan said...

As someone said of mine, so long as your handwriting is legible, you're doing great. ;]

Jemi Fraser said...

It's easy to read - very nice :)

KarenG said...

Hi! I followed you over from Jemi's blog. I think my handwriting is horrible, all big and loopy, but other people have said otherwise. One day I really want to get it analyzed.

Nice to find your blog!

KarenG

Belle said...

Your handwriting is way better than mine. When I get going, it's scribble-city!

RosieC said...

Thanks. I'm glad you guys can read my handwriting because I have a hard time with it sometimes. I also didn't write this very fast, which helps, of course.

Hart Johnson said...

Your writing isn't actually so different from mine, except that its legible. *shifty* I feel like though--with your linguistic focus, that in spite of me being mathy, there is some common ground, so that makes sense.

RosieC said...

Hart, I agree on the common ground. Once again, I still don't believe it's THAT legible. If you could only see my notes from one of my historical linguistics classes (the ones where they throw data at you followed by more and more and moreandmoreandmore....), I promise you wouldn't be able to read it. I loaned them to a friend to help her study for her PhD exams, and I had to translate a number of things for her :)

Elisabeth said...

Hi Rosie

It's good to meet you here. If handwriting is a test of character you pass. I'm afraid I do not, but mostly I write onto a computer so no one has to worry. I have been cruising through writing blogs today and by Chance came across yours. Linguistics and fiction/nonfiction writing intrigue me, the facts and the fiction.

It's good to meet you here, Rosie. A great name, even if it's a pseudonym. I have a daughter by this name. I shall return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails