Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Do You Consider Me Lovely?

Okay, okay, not me.  My blog.

Well, JC Martin (a.k.a. The Fighter Writer) thinks my blog is lovely.  Thank you, JC!


The rules for this award states that I need to pass it along:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Okay, this might be tough.  August has been a super, award-filled month.  I'm not sure who I haven't awarded something recently.  Well, how about this.  Here are a few I really enjoy.

Tara at Aléatoire
Summer at My Inner Fairy
RaShelle at A No. 2 Pencil Stat!
Steph at maybe genius

:)

11 comments:

Summer Ross said...

AWWW my first award...thank you!!! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside... I'll post it when I have the opportunity... **Fairy flutters**

RosieC said...

Summer, I'm so happy I could be the presenter of your first award! :)

Helen Ginger said...

Congratulations on your award. And thanks for the list of four new blogs to check out!

Steph Sinkhorn said...

Aw, thank you! I don't think I've actually gotten that one yet :D

Jen said...

Congratulations on your awesome award!!! I know two of those bloggers and they are as awesome as you are!!!

As for the other two... well I'm running over to check out the awesomeness!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations on the awesome award! I'll have to check out your friends. :)

M.J. Nicholls said...

I am terrible at passing on awards. Every blogger I read I respect and wish well. Isn't that enough??? Argh!!

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats to you and the awardees! :)

RosieC said...

Thanks, everyone. This was quite a surprise :)

Steph, I'm happy to pass this along to you!

MJ, I think it's enough, honestly. I do this because I consider it not just an award, but networking/advertising for the other bloggers. I know getting these awards has helped me increase my readership. Don't worry about it! Leaving me comments is enough for me to feel the respect :)

Lynda Young said...

congrats on your award!
Hope you have a great weekend :)

Lyn

DEZMOND said...

oh, a rose for a Rosie :) Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails