Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Meme-Time

I've been tagged in a meme by Wendy over at Fabulosity Nouveau. It seems there are a bunch of them floating around right now. This one looks fun, so, here we go :)


If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
Huh. Good question. Does this mean re-experience or being able to change the moment? Am I thinking about this too much?

Pyramid of the Moon
Courtesy of Wiki Commons
Okay, as a straight re-experience, I would say the boat ride my husband and I took through the canals in Mexico City on our honeymoon. If I could change the moment, I would go back to the day before and wear more sunscreen at the Pyramids at Tenochtitlan so that I wouldn't look like a crazy lobster on that boat ride :)

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Changing my major from creative writing to political science. Then again, that little change had lots of repercussions on my life, like living abroad, that I'm not sure I want to give up.


Willow Rosenburg / Alyson Hannigan
Courtesy of Buffy Wikia
What movie/tv character do you most resemble in personality?
Willow in early seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer--passionate about her friends and loved ones, sensitive and easily heart-broken, and prone to serious geek-out moments.

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
What a horrible question? If I have an answer for this, I'm not making it public on my blog *shifty*

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
Laziness. I really think this is a habit. We get comfortable in routine. After my father died in 2008, I didn't do ANYTHING. I watched lots of TV. I sat on my butt. And it's been really hard to break those habits since then.

Describe yourself in one word.
Confused? :)

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Spunky!

Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
I love being a part of an amazing, supportive community of writers and readers who want to encourage and help each other from the goodness of their souls.

PS--Thank you :)

Who am I tagging? 
Reece Hanzon
Charity Bradford
Natasha Hanova

7 comments:

Read my books; lose ten pounds! said...

everything that character does is adorable. she must be cute in real life to

Jan Morrison said...

this is great - I love hearing more about you - even the shifty stuff!

Holly Ruggiero said...

I love your back in time answer! Sweet and funny.

Jules said...

You are the first one I've seen answer the "push over a cliff" question with smarts. I wouldn't answer that either :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

LTM said...

I'm not sure what meme means, but I think I did one today, too! :D And you know, that's like the zillionth Buffy ref I've read in the last month. I've gotta get on that show...

take care, honey! ((hugs))

Charity Bradford said...

Love your answers! Unfortunately, I'm right there with you on the laziness, but now I'll have to think of something different. *sigh* :D

Thanks for the tag. I'll try and get these up some time this week. :) Hope you have a great week.

Wendy G. Ewurum said...

Awesome awesome. I saw another one from Myne today and said to myself enough is enough. If I do a third meme, it will make my blog look like a trivia place. So glad you filled this one though....loved reading about you. You a very interesting person.

Related Posts with Thumbnails