Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mini-Hiatus and the Future

Where did my writer go?
I've been a little MIA in the past week. I've had finals (my last one is this afternoon), and both my mom and my husband's parents are coming to town, starting this afternoon, so we've been involved in a cleaning and studying marathon over the past week or so. Unfortunately, this overlapped some with the end of the A-to-Z Challenge.

To all of the people who have posted recently and haven't heard from me on your own blogs, please know I'm coming to visit soon.

To all of my new followers from the A-to-Z Challenge, WELCOME, and thank you for seeing something you like here and clicking the Follow button. Again, if you haven't seen me lurking, I will.

Now, for my immediate future. First, I'm taking Friday off. My brain needs some time to recharge and think about blogging again.

On Monday (5/9), I'll be going through the plethora of awards I received just before and during the A-to-Z Challenge.

On Wednesday (5/11), I have an exciting announcement planned. Be sure to stop by.

And that's all I have planned at the moment. The blogging part of my brain I hereby switch off for a couple of days (though I'll happily respond to comments).

How are you feeling after the A-to-Z Challenge?

9 comments:

D. U. Okonkwo said...

LOL - Your brain is fried, right? Yep I know the feeling :o)

Angela Felsted said...

Take your time. We all know what it feels like to be overwhelmed.

Carol Riggs said...

You deserve a break! (not that cleaning and studying is much of a break, but oh well LOL) Enjoy your visit!

Matt Conlon said...

I sorta posted the same thing last night. After the challenge, and a couple rotten days at work, I'm downright spent.

We'll be here when you get back. :)

Laura Josephsen said...

Sometimes a break is needed, and it sounds like you haven't had much of one with cleaning and studying!

Looking forward to seeing your blog posts next week. ^_^

Reece said...

Enjoy your holiday!

Jules said...

Be careful with that recharging, that is what killed my cell phone. :) Have a great family visit and thoroughly enjoy messing the house up again :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

LTM said...

blog schedules are necessary for sanity, for continuing your writing, for avoiding burnout... this is a good thing. And have fun w/your family! Best on the finals~ <3

Talli Roland said...

Where's your announcement, where's your announcement?

I'll be by later to see...

Related Posts with Thumbnails