So, using the number of entries each person received in conjunction with Random.org, the following people are hereby designated the WINNERS of my contest.
Our first prize is for randomly-generated #30 is
for
MICHELLE
Second prize, for number 26, is:
LYNDA
Third was 62, winner of a chapter critique:
RaSHELLE
Fourth, 9, winner of a query critique:
CAROL
And, finally, number 45, who will enjoy some awesome chocolate:
JC MARTIN
Thank you EVERYONE for playing. If I've listed you here, please email me at rlconnolly01[at]gmail[dot]com with your address (if I'm mailing you something) so I can get your prizes out to you.

8 comments:
Congrats to the winners and you for the success. :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
Weeee! Thank you :) I'm so excited I'm typing while jumping up and down!!!
Rosie, I think you were out of town when I announced it, but you won my extra copy of Substitute Me. Email me your address so I can mail it to you. charity.bradford@gmail.com
Congratulations to all the winners! I've now got a craving for chocolate. :]
Congrats to the winners!!!
Oh wow!! Thanks so very much!! So exciting :) Huge congrats to the other winners as well. And another congrats to you Rosie for your now 108 followers :)
Congrats winners!
Michele
SouthernCityMysteries
Congratulations to the winners! These are awesome prizes.
Post a Comment