Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year and New Beginnings

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

I'm going to try and tweak my system... if there was a system :)

I don't REALLY want to be thinking about this yet, since I still have a week left before the inevitable begins, but this semester I have very busy Mondays and Wednesdays. I've been trying to keep a regular schedule of posting on MWF, but then I can't seem to get back to participate in the comment-discussion.

So, in order to make it a little easier for me this semester, I'm going to try posting on Tuesdays, Thursday, and Saturdays and see how it goes—starting on Thursday. I'm hoping this will give me more time to discuss things with you guys as well as get over to other blogs as well.

Being a better blogger and blog-buddy falls into the realm of my New Year's resolutions this year. Other fun resolutions include going to the gym more regularly and eating better. After not being in control of my food for three weeks at my in-laws, but also learning the joys of reading while on a stationary bike, I think all of these should be achievable.

What are your New Year's resolutions?

8 comments:

Tabitha Bird said...

Sounds good.
My own goals are simple. Be happy. And write. And write and write :)
All the best to you for the New Year.

Boonie S said...

I think that you've got it about right. Best of luck for 2011.

Coincidentally I've resolved to refrain from reading and sending telephone text messages whilst pedalling my bicycle through traffic.
I think I can do it, but I don't know for how long.

All the best, Boonie

Jules said...

Good luck with the resolutions. Hope the schedule works out for you, either way I'll be stopping by :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Cheeseboy said...

Tues/Thurs./ Sat is what I am going to aim for too. Here is to good reading this year and not so good eating.

RosieC said...

Tabitha, those sound like great goals. Good luck this year.

Boonie, I think that's a great resolution. Good luck, and be safe!!

Jules, thanks! Happy New Year to you, too.

Cheeseboy, I'll toast to that!

Lynda Young said...

sounds like a good plan. Best wishes for your resolutions. Mine will be to read more and write more and to edit more and and... you get the gist ;)

Jan Morrison said...

This sounds good. I don't worry about a regular time to blog - just when I feel inspired. I realized fairly early that I don't remember other people's schedules and so I don't expect them to remember mine. I keep my blog roll organized by latest posting so that helps - I can see when there is a new post but really when people post is no worry to me. I love seeing you come by and make a comment but I don't keep track!! I love your goals especially the write one.

DEZMOND said...

Happy New Year, Rosie, hope it already started well for you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails