Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nathan Bransford's 1st Paragraph Contest

Hey Folks,
I don't normally post on Wednesday's, but this week's been a little abnormal all the way around.

I just wanted to let you know, if you didn't know already, that Nathan Bransford's having his 4th Sort-of-Annual Stupendously Ultimate First Paragraph Challenge. The deadline for this is 4pm Thursday Pacific time. Finalists will be announced either Friday or Monday (or possibly 2032).

I got my entry in (#1004 or so). Have you entered yours?

Good luck!!

1 comment:

Carol Riggs said...

Yup, I entered! Wow, poor Nathan with all those entries. I bet he's sifting them into Yes and No lists as he reads them, to streamline his choices for finalists. I entered when there were "only" about 200 entries. Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails