Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A to Z Blogging Challenge

So I've decided to join in Arlee Bird's A to Z Blogging Challenge this year. I heard a lot about it last summer when I dove into the blogging community, and so I'm excited to see that he (with the help of awesome bloggers Alex J. Cavanaugh, Jen Daiker, and Talli Roland) will be hosting it again this year.

The idea is to post every day in April except Sundays, which will then equal 26 posts, one for every letter of the alphabet. Each day's theme should somehow correspond to the letter.

So my plan is to post 26 writing-related pieces. Yesterday I began devising my topics. I don't have all of my letters assigned yet, and I'm open to suggestions.

So, is there anything you'd like to hear about? Not that I'm a definitive expert on any of these topics, but it might be fun to open some ideas up for discussion.

Also, click on the image to the right to join the fun. There's plenty of time to prepare yourself for an alphabet's worth of awesome blogging.

5 comments:

Cold As Heaven said...

Cool idea. Maybe should join. Thanks for making me aware of this >:)

Cold As Heaven

Theresa Milstein said...

I remember several bloggers participating in the A to Z challenge last year.

I'm having a 400 followers giveaway on my blog if you'd like to enter.

RaShelle said...

Hey, Rosie- I'm thinking of joining this challenge as well. It'll be fun. =D

Jemi Fraser said...

I really shouldn't join - April is nuts and I don't blog daily! But I'm feeling very left out :)

Hannah Mariska said...

Wow, now that's a challenge - to blog every day!
Good luck, sounds like fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails