Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Still on Sabbatical, but Blogfest Alert

Hi folks,
I'm not really here. Really. But I wanted to tell you about the cool blogfest that Tara is hosting on Saturday, June 18th.

It comes with prizes, so please go check out her post about it. It looks like fun.

No promises that I can participate (even though I signed up). Here's hoping I can get a post up on Friday.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. The reunion was busy but pretty fun. Now off to work. Catch you next week!

4 comments:

Laura said...

thanks for the heads up!
Lx

Summer Ross said...

Thanks- I have already added this to my blogfest tab.

Medeia Sharif said...

It sounds like fun. I'll check out the link.

Theresa Milstein said...

Just stopped in to say hi. Hi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails