Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Monday, June 6, 2011

What's the Score Blogfest Winners

Thanks so much for everyone who came out to celebrate my blogiversary with me on Wednesday. I love blogfests, I love writing, and I love music, so what better way to celebrate? It was great fun learning about how people consider the music for the WIP, and what music people deem worthy of representing their work.

So much fun!

If you missed it, I put the Linky List at the bottom again, just in case :)

Now, as promised, there are PRIZES!



Based on the number of entries per person, I plugged the numbers into Random.org. Out of a total of 50 entries, Random.org picked numbers 2, 23, and 9, in that order. So...

The winner of a chapter or query critique is: 

Charity Bradford!

The winner of the $20 Amazon Gift Card is:  

Trisha from WORD+STUFF!

And the winner of the book of her choice from Amazon is: 

Alexis Fittinger!

I will get in touch with you in the next few days to make arrangements for you to get your prizes.

Thanks again to everyone for celebrating with me! I'll be back to regular posting on Wednesday.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats to the winners! :)

Talli Roland said...

Big congrats to the winners! Yay!

Jules said...

Congrats to the winners! Glad to hear things might be returning to normal. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Margo Lerwill said...

This blogfest was an awful lot of fun. Thanks for coming up with such a great idea.

Carol Riggs said...

Big congrats to Charity, Trisha, and Alexis!! Thanks, Rosie, for offering this Amazon prize. :)

Trisha said...

Awesome, thank you so much Rosie!! Thanks for hosting the blogfest too :D It was great!

Misha said...

Congrats to the winners! I'm so envious right now.


:-)

Medeia Sharif said...

Congrats to the winners. Yay!

Tara said...

Congratulations for your blogiversary! =D I didn't get a chance to do the blogfest, but congrats again. =D

-Tara

Related Posts with Thumbnails