Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Monday, December 6, 2010

After Emerging from the Hole...

A lot of stuff happened while I disappeared into the world of NaNo.

Most shocking to me was the announcement that Nathan Bradsford is no longer agenting (gasp!). I'm happy to hear that he'll continue blogging, and his new job over at CNET must have the potential for fewer hours, but I'm still shocked.

Talli Roland's new book The Hating Game hit Amazon.com's Kindle sales at a sprint. I grabbed my copy on the 1st, but if you haven't had a chance, pop over to Amazon and grab a copy. The Kindle version is only $2.99. Paperback will be coming out soon.

Okay, these are the big ones that I know about. What else did I miss last month?

7 comments:

Tabitha Bird said...

Crap! How did I miss the news that Nathan isn't agenting anymore? Glad he is still blogging!

RosieC said...

I know! Cray, right? Here's a link to an interview I saw with Rachel Gardner
http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/2010/11/omg-did-you-hear-about-nathan.html

RosieC said...

Er, Crazy, that is :)

Jules said...

You missed (NOT) me thanking you for taking the time during NaNo to read my blog :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Carol Riggs said...

There was a big buzz about Natalie Whipple's honest experiences with revision and agenting--and Nathan was her (former) agent:

Natalie Whipple

DEZMOND said...

you missed me hitting the 200,000th visitor :)))

RosieC said...

Jules, sorry about my long absence. I'm hoping to be back in for the long haul now. Next semester should also be lighter.

Carol, thanks for the link. I'll have to check that out.

Dez, holy cow! Congratulations! That's amazing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails