Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A New Month

It's December 1st. The new month starts with a thin blanket of fresh snow. A time for new beginnings and space heaters.

Okay, NaNo's over. My group project is done. My second story for my class has been turned in to be workshopped on Friday. So what do I do with myself now?

Blog catch-up!

Yes, folks, I'm coming to catch up on your lives and say hello. That's the plan.

9 comments:

Summer Ross said...

Sounds like you have accomplished alot! Have fun catching up!

Tessa Conte said...

LOL there's a lot of catching up going on at the moment... I just did a catch-up post, too... ; )

And CONGRATS on winning NaNo!

Heidi said...

Congrats with NaNo! What do you think of what you wrote? (And welcome back! :D)

RosieC said...

Thanks, Summer. I will have fun catching up, but I'm worried about how much I've missed!

Tessa, Thanks! I'm on my way over to your blog soon :)

Heidi, Thanks! I don't hate what I wrote, which is either a really good sign or a brain aneurysm. We'll see. I'm not gonna look at it again until after the winter holidays, I think.

Chary Johnson said...

Yay! Congrats on the NaNo. That is a major accomplishment I have yet to fulfill. There's always next year for me though. :D

RosieC said...

Thanks, Chary! If you decide to do it next year, let me know, and I'll add you to my buddy list :)

Al said...

Hello right back!

RosieC said...

Thanks, Al. :)

DEZMOND said...

snow? I still haven't seen it here in Vojvodina :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails