Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thanks and Welcome

Image Credit
First, I want to say thanks to everyone who had great ideas and encouragement last week on how to get through my writing funk. I've been able to get my butt in the chair and work a few times since then. In addition to my editing on Fighting Fate, I've also gone back to an old, shelved project and dusted it off. The combination of writing something "new" and editing/revision something has been extremely good for me. I feel revitalized. I'm even excited to get to work in the morning, and not as interested in procrastinating.

The encouragement from all of you, old friends and new, has been amazing. I love the blogosphere! You're all great. Thank you again.

And a warm welcome to any more Campaign group cohorts. I'm very happy to meet you. Glad you could stop by :)

7 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

YAY! Glad you are feeling back on track! I can't write and edit at the same time--my brain isn't that flexible, but I'm glad it's working for you!

Talli Roland said...

Big YAY! I'm glad you've got your mojo back!

Carol Riggs said...

Hey, great to hear it! Haha, and Bart is spot on. ;o)

David Powers King said...

Hello, fellow campaigner! I'm not in your group (but I am a YA author), but I still wanted to check out your blog and say, "HI!"

Isn't the blogosphere one of the best places ever? You can learn in weeks what some learned in years! :)

Natasha Hanova said...

Good news!

Michael Offutt said...

Gotta love Bart Simpson.

Alleged Author said...

Woohoo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails