Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to the Blogo-World

Dearest Bloggy Buddies,
Thank you for your patience on my hiatus. It has been a stressful month of packing, moving, homelessness, moving, and unpacking again. But, at the end of the day, we're in our new house, and I have my own shiny new writing office!


Also, my cats are a lot happier now that we're not trying to live in a Motel 6.



You'll be seeing more of me, both here and around the blogosphere. It may take a couple of weeks, but I'll make the rounds. I have a new writing/working/blogging schedule that should work out pretty well.

Stop by on Friday as I get back into full swing.

Any news from the last month that I've missed? Fill me in!

10 comments:

Jan Morrison said...

Welcome back! Your office looks lurverly and you'll be back in the saddle in no time. Change is good, they say - and a damned good thing!

Alesa Warcan said...

Welcome back. : j
All cat-ownees should have cat shelves to entertain their feline overlords. Have you read the unadulterated cat?

Christine Murray said...

Welcome back! Moving is so unbelievably stressful. I'm jealous of your new shiny office though, beats my kitchen table with the breakfast crockery shoved to one side!

KarenG said...

What a stressful summer! Hope you can find time to relax and get creative in that wonderful new office.

Jessica Bell said...

Welcome back!!! :o)

JoseG said...

Yawny cat says enough work already! Loving your office. Can't wait to see it with some art hanging on the walls :-).

Ward said...

Congrats on the new place! And yay for cats on shelves! :)

Carol Riggs said...

Welcome back, lovey! and how fun to see photos of your new space. Looks wonderful!! LOL on the cat on the shelf. ;o)

Natasha Hanova said...

Welcome back! Ahh, a desk facing a window. Very nice. :-)

Medeia Sharif said...

Welcome back! Moving is so stressful. Glad you got through it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails