Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Writers' Platform-Building Campaign

For those of you who don't know, Rachael Harrie is running the third Writers' Platform-Building Campaign (formerly know as the Crusade). The purpose of the Campaign is to provide a way to link those of us in the writing community together with the aim of helping to build our online platforms. You can visit her Campaign information (also here) to find out more details and sign up.

Yup, I joined. I hope it was the right decision, since I want to be able to dedicate enough time to it. This will be my first time, so I hope I can make a good impression on all my new campaign-cohorts. After a month off from writing and working, I'm back to both, and having trouble juggling in the blogging as well. But I'm here to try. Feel free to nudge me :)

Welcome to all in my Campaign groups. I'll be by soon to introduce myself.

14 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

I think you'll really get a lot out of it. I've done it twice and think it was GREAT for meeting a lot more bloggers. I'm not doing it this time as I know I don't have time to do it justice, but I wish you a ton of luck--enjoy it!

Claire Lachance said...

It's good to meet you. This sounds like a lot of fun!

Talli Roland said...

If I had time, I'd be there with bells on! I'm sure you'll meet loads of great people.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I joined!

Steph Sinkhorn said...

Welcome to the campaign ;)

Laura M. Campbell said...

Good luck! I hope everything works to your benefit!

Leah said...

Looking forward to your introduction! =)

Theresa Milstein said...

Glad you're back, Rosie. I'm a campaigner too!

scribblingpencil said...

I hope I have the time to commit as well because this seems like a fun idea to get around. I think I need to write out a schedule. :D

I'm in your UF group.

Lynda R Young said...

Definitely the right decision :)

Sonia Lal said...

I am in your urban fantasy group! Hi!

Shelley Koon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley Koon said...

Hi Rosie!

Just a heads up, I have set up a Google Reader with all of YA Group 10 in it to help organize all of our blogs - I am missing 2 people (technical issues I am trouble shooting) but hope to get them added in soon! Link is:

http://www.google.com/reader/shared/user%2F08181744977128699830%2Flabel%2FYA%20Group%2010

Stephany Simmons said...

I'm a fellow campaigner from the other UF group, just stopping by to say hello. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails