Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Breakdown

Hey folks. It's Friday. I'm tired and officially on Spring Break (Whoot!!), so today's post is going to be short and sweet and, really, all about next week.

We shall now look into the future!

MONDAY: Be sure to stop by for a great guest post from Allan Russell, author of Veiled in Shadows.

TUESDAY: Delusional Doom Blogfest, hosted by Hart Johnson.


WEDNESDAY: There's still time to sign up!!


Join Charity, myself, and our other awesome participants for the HONE YOUR SKILLS Blogfest on March 16th (next Wednesday). One short story of 750 words (no more than 1000), and help from your fellow bloggers to HONE it to its best shape. It will help you develop your skills as well as bring thoughtful feedback so you can feel confident enough to send it for publication (if you want, of course).


THURSDAY: Luck of the Irish Blogfest, hosted by Alexia and Colene.


I'm not 100% sure if I'm participating in this or not. It will depend on if I can come up with something by Thursday to post :)


FRIDAY: I'm taking a blogging break.



Whew! What a week.


Have a great weekend, folks! :)

8 comments:

Al said...

Wow! Thank you once again for the shout out!

Jules said...

So I take it the only break you are getting is from go-to work :) Looking into my crystal ball, I see dust bunny wrangling :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Carol Riggs said...

Yaaaay, finally! Glad you made it. Looks like a fun line-up of writerly and readerly things happening. Enjoy!

Talli Roland said...

Wow! Lots of great stuff going on! Happy Spring Breaking. :)

LTM said...

it IS going to be a busy week, isn't it! Thanks for the Ides of March reminder... got to get that one going. Have a super weekend~ :o)

alexia said...

Wow, what a fun week! Thanks for the shout out!

Myne Whitman said...

Thanks for your comment, and putting up the button. There was a wee error in the code you copied, so sorry. If you could please grab the one there now? It has been corrected.

Cheers, and enjoy the Spring break!

Elle Strauss said...

I hope you have an awesome spring break! Ours starts the week after next and I can't wait.

Related Posts with Thumbnails