Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Monday, March 28, 2011

String Bridge

Hi all. I know I said I wouldn't be posting on Monday but, well, I changed my mind.

But, this is short, because my words can't match the beauty of what I've linked below.

Jessica Bell, otherwise known as the Alliterative Allomorph, has released her new book trailer to promoter String Bridge, available November 1st. Below is the trailer, which I might, is powerful and beautiful, sung and performed by Jessica. Watch for yourself, and enjoy.


Also, visit Jessica's blog for a chance to win books, and help promote String Bridge.

4 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Thanks so much, Rosie! :o) I appreciate it!

KarenG said...

This is hauntingly beautiful, I love it! I so want to read Jessica's book when it comes out.

Carol Riggs said...

Absolutely lovely! I especially like the song when it starts overlapping and echoing. Very nice. :) Thanks for sharing this with us, Rosie--and Great Job, Jessica!!!

Jules said...

Isn't that the best video you have seen and I love the song. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
PS Don't be such a stranger.

Related Posts with Thumbnails