Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

An Award Post-Script

The love has been FLYING this week. Last night I got a note from Zan Marie at In the Shade of the Cherry Tree, saying she had also given me the Stylish Blogger award and the One Lovely Blog award. Thanks so much, Zan Marie!














Well, I had already passed these one, but I recently discovered another blog that I think deserves some recognition, so I want to do a little more passing.

SJ Hanson at My Journey in Running, Writing, and Life

Be sure to stop by and see SJ. She's new to blogging and Twitter, so hop over and help spread the cyber love.

Have a great Thursday, folks!

7 comments:

KarenG said...

Great awards, congrats! And I'll go check out your bloggy friend links.

M Pax said...

Will go check out the link. Congrats on your awards.

SJHanson said...

Thanks so much for the mention!!!

LTM said...

yay! Congrats to you--you are both stylish and lovely~ :o) <3

Jules said...

Hey you deserve all that love, hopping over now :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Erica Woolridge said...

Wow you're on an award spree! Must mean there's something good going on here :)

Theresa Milstein said...

Congratulations on the re-awards. How nice for you to give a shout out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails