Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Weekend....

ACK! It almost snuck (er, sneaked) up on me.  Guess what, folks!

I HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS!!!

The ideas for how to celebrate have been germinating in the back of my mind, but I haven't completely settled on anything.  I promise to have the situation settled by Monday.

So be sure to drop back in on Monday and find out how you can play and what you can win :)

HURRAH!

17 comments:

Summer Ross said...

congrats on 100 followers :)

Cruella Collett said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Rayna M. Iyer said...

Congratulations on 100 followers, and I will be back on Monday for the party.

Maria said...

Congratulations Rosie!

DEZMOND said...

congrats, Rosiecita! :)

Cold As Heaven said...

Wow! Congratulations >:)

Cold As Heaven

KarenG said...

So exciting! It's amazing how fast that happens when you're having fun blogging!

LTM said...

superstar~

Claudia said...

Hi Rosie,
Ah, doesn't that feel good? Congrats on making it to 100! Yep! Your fans will drop by on Monday ;)
Cheers!

Jules said...

You go girl! Congrats on 100 :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

RosieC said...

Thanks, everyone! I hope to see you all on Monday :)

Michelle said...

Weeee! :)

Michelle said...

And man am I envious!! Creative writing, German class and wine! Three of my favorite things!!

Thank you for encouraging me this week! This has been a rough couple of writing days! :)

Heather said...

Congrats Rosie! Triple digits!!

Jennie Bailey said...

How exciting! Congratulations! Can't wait for the celebration. I love a good blog party. :-)

Amanda Sablan said...

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment. ;]

RosieC said...

Thanks!

Michelle, I'm happy to give encouragement to anyone else who's writing. I know it'll come! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails