(wow, that's a really horrible down arrow, isn't it?)
I have 100 followers! Come back on Monday to celebrate with me :)
Here are a few contests that need to be shared with the masses:
The Alliterative Allomorph, is holding a contest in support of The Writing Show. If you're a writer (you know who you are!) you should definitely be involved! Deadline is September 13!
MaybeGenius is hosting the Mash-It Up blogfest with some awesome prizes. Entries are due by October 1.
And, really, how can you resist with a graphic like that? Haha :)
Artzicarol Ramblings is offering signed copies of her book JUNCTION 2020. Enter by September 7.
And, just to be a tad bit embarrassed of my own excitement, Talli Roland is having a contest to celebrate her 400 followers! Super congrats to Talli. Be a follower of Talli's by September 30th for an automatic entry. (Sorry, but I don't have a graphic for Talli :(
Sonshine Thoughts and Naomi at Writing: A Soul's Way of Breathing are having their SUPER SISTER CELEBRATION. Rebecca's deadline has been extended until September 7.
Have another contest that I didn't mention? Let me know and I'll add you :)
I'VE BEEN TAGGED...
Leigh over at That's Write has tagged me again with the handwriting game. Please feel free to oooh and aaaah over my messy scrawl.
Write down (by hand!) on a piece of paper the following:
1. Name, Blog Name
2. Right handed, left handed, or both?
3. Favorite letters to write
4. Least favorite letters to write
5. Write out "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
6. Write in CAPS: BABOON, SPLENDOR, ONOMATOPOEIA, FLIP-FLOPS, HUZZAH!
7. Favorite song lyrics (My two: "Starlight" by Muse and (duh!) "Pretty Bird" by Jenny Lewis.)
9. Whatever else strikes your fancy (Macedonian. Translation: "I really don't like writing with Macedonian letters." Reason: They're messing up my fine Russian handwriting!)
I'm not sure who to tag with this. Seems like so many people have already been tagged. SO, if you haven't been tagged or would like to be tagged again, consider yourself tagged. Otherwise, continue to oooh and aaaah :)
Happy Friday, Everyone!