Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Results are IN!

Happy Monday to my awesome followers!  Thanks to everyone for making this a super successful contest.  I've been excited all weekend to share the results with you.

So, using the number of entries each person received in conjunction with Random.org, the following people are hereby designated the WINNERS of my contest.

Our first prize is for randomly-generated #30 is
for

MICHELLE

Second prize, for number 26, is:

LYNDA

Third was 62, winner of a chapter critique:

RaSHELLE

Fourth, 9, winner of a query critique:

CAROL

And, finally, number 45, who will enjoy some awesome chocolate:

JC MARTIN

Thank you EVERYONE for playing.  If I've listed you here, please email me at rlconnolly01[at]gmail[dot]com with your address (if I'm mailing you something) so I can get your prizes out to you.

8 comments:

Jules said...

Congrats to the winners and you for the success. :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

M. said...

Weeee! Thank you :) I'm so excited I'm typing while jumping up and down!!!

Charity Bradford said...

Rosie, I think you were out of town when I announced it, but you won my extra copy of Substitute Me. Email me your address so I can mail it to you. charity.bradford@gmail.com

Amanda Sablan said...

Congratulations to all the winners! I've now got a craving for chocolate. :]

Summer Ross said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

Lynda Young said...

Oh wow!! Thanks so very much!! So exciting :) Huge congrats to the other winners as well. And another congrats to you Rosie for your now 108 followers :)

Michele Emrath said...

Congrats winners!

Michele
SouthernCityMysteries

Theresa Milstein said...

Congratulations to the winners! These are awesome prizes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails