Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bernard Pivot Blogfest

I'm excited to join another blogfest, this one to hit the cyberwaves in two weeks.

The Bernard Pivot Blogfest is hosted by Nicole Ducleroir of One Significant Moment at a Time, who is celebrating 500+ followers. Participating in the contest also automatically signs you up for some awesome prizes (still TBA).

Bernard Pivot, a French journalist, created the following questionnaire for a cultural series he hosted from 1991-2001. Here are the questions:
  1. What is your favorite word?
  2. What is your least favorite word?
  3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
  4. What turns you off?
  5. What is your favorite curse word?
  6. What sound or noise do you love?
  7. What sound or noise do you hate?
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
  9. What profession would you not like to do?
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

So, on February 16, all who are participating will answer the questions, so we can all get to know each other a little better. Come and join the fun by clicking on the image to the right.

4 comments:

Charity Bradford said...

This sounds like fun, I'll have to sign up too. :)

LTM said...

I'm in! It should be fun~ :o)

Lydia K said...

I've already signed up. Should be fun!

What's going on on Monday???? I'm so curious!

Cold As Heaven said...

Looks like a cool blogfest. I'll join >:)

Cold As Heaven

Related Posts with Thumbnails