Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

NaNoWriMo Hook Up?

Hey Everyone,
Who's signed up for NaNo? I'm really excited about it.  One of the features that thrills me the most is tracking my friends' progress and offering support with the buddy feature.  However, the one thing I've noticed about it is that it's not like FB, or even Blogger.  When you add someone to your list, that someone doesn't seem to get a notification. 

So, what's your NaNo username?  I want to follow you. If you don't want to list it in the comments, that's cool. You can always get me at rlconnolly01 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Oh, and I'm Rosie-C, if you'd like to follow back :)

Yea!  Happy planning!

10 comments:

Summer said...

You know, I think there must be some kind of notification to turn on, because I see other people talk about how they get buddy notifications all the time! I need to investigate that. But yes, I'm doing NaNo! Very excited about it. :) My username is summerbp, and I'm going to buddy you right now!

j.leigh.bailey said...

I'm doing it for the first time this year. I'll go buddy you! My user name is J. Leigh Bailey.
:D

Justin W. Parente said...

Hi Rosie,

This is my first Nano, too. I'm pantsing my project. Find me at: sirfrodo13.

Justin

Michele Emrath said...

I signed up for this last year but didn't end up doing it...Just a tough thing to stick to--writing everyday no matter what! But maybe a great idea...I don't know.

Best of luck!

Michele
SouthernCityMysteries

Helen Ginger said...

I'm not doing NaNo, but I do admire those who do! Good luck and good writing.

RosieC said...

Thanks for the names. I've added those of you who are there. I'm pretty excited about it. Thanks for the well wishes for it, too. I think it'll be fun :)

M.J. Nicholls said...

I would do this, 'cept I have two thirds of my novel done. I do want to be done by Dec, though. So I am a phantom participant.

Jules said...

I feel like such a newbie...tomorrow I'm going to check this NaNo thing out. I'll let you know Ms Rosie :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

RaShelle said...

Hey Rosie - So glad you're doing NaNo. So am I. My username is historian40. Can't wait to be your buddy, it's going to be a blast. =D

Hart Johnson said...

I am hartjohnson

Note on notifications: they are there when I first turn on but after I click one, they disappear; however, if you choose the buddies in the sidebar (rather than top) you can then choose a tab to see who has buddied you. It's handy.

Headed to find you and RaShelle!

Related Posts with Thumbnails