Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

#NaNoWriMo KickOff and Update

You know what today is :) The first of November is a celebrated holiday in my house. Er, well, it is for me.

Especially since the month of October ate me up. Work's a little insane, meaning I've had to bring projects home over the weekend and work on things in the evenings, too. I work for a small, academic publisher, and we're gearing up for a conference that starts in about 2 weeks. So now's the last push to get these projects finished and printed before the conference. Which means overtime. Which means more money, sure, but it also means less writing time.

My hope is to make it through to about the 15th or so, then attempt to reenter the blogging community. I think it's possible.

In the meantime, I'll be NaNo-ing again. Starting at about the time this blog post goes up. If you'd like to add me as your buddy on the NaNo site, my user ID is Rosie-C.

Good luck with NaNo this year, everyone. I'll see you soon :)

6 comments:

Wendy G. Ewurum: Blog Author said...

I'm so intimidated by this whole NaNo thing Rosie. You are very brave and so are the other writers

Hart Johnson said...

Good luck with your work deadlines and NaNo! We will see you on the other side for blogging!

Robin Weeks said...

I just added you as a buddy. This is my first year and I'm so excited!

Carol Riggs said...

Good luck!!! Write those fingers off, girl!!! And don't forget to have fun while you're at it. :)

LTM said...

Hey, welcome back, honay! And good luck with NaNo! Don't overload yourself, now~ <3

Theresa Milstein said...

Good luck with NaNoWriMo. I'm cheering you on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails