Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Pseudo-Hiatus

Hi folks.

This picture will never die
because it says so many things.
You may have noticed my absence last week. I almost wrote a post about the week that swallowed my soul (because, really, it did) and then spit me back out, but I didn't think you wanted to read all about my worries and woes. So I kept it to myself.

Unfortunately, I'm still in recovery. While I love blogging, and miss you all terribly, some things have to give. So I'm taking a pseudo-hiatus for a little while.

What does that mean? Well, it means I will be blogging irregularly—probably once a week—through the end of October. I have a few blog posts promised for various reasons, and those will happen. But I'm not sure I can handle more than that.

To Campaigners in my groups, I owe you an apology. I didn't realize how hectic things were right now, and I probably shouldn't have signed up. I will still come visit you (if I haven't already), but I can't be the active Campaigner that I had hoped to be.

So, the bottom line is that I'll be around, just not as much as I'd like. Here's hoping things settle down a little more by November, so I can NaNoWriMo again!

*hugs*

5 comments:

Leah said...

Take care of yourself, Rosie. I hope things get better for you soon!

Charity Bradford said...

*hugs* You were so sweet to send me a note today. I hope work calms down for you so you can enjoy your off hours again.

Take care and don't worry about us. We will be here when you get ready to come back.

Cold As Heaven said...

That's a great picture! Looks like you need a break. Just joking >;)

Cold As Heaven

Carol Riggs said...

Once a week blogging is fine! No worries. Get done what you need to get done, and take care. :)

Claudia Del Balso said...

Oh, Rosie, take care of yourself first, that's the most important thing. You'll get back to blogging when you're ready. We'll be here ;)
Hope November brings you inspiration so you can participate in NanoWrimo. Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails