Welcome

Welcome to my self-indulgent location for the stories (good and bad) that I can't prevent myself from writing. All comments and criticisms welcome. I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekly Writing Challenge

Hi all (however few of you there are :)

Last week my personal writing challenge was to write something without dialogue.  I haven't seen any comments about it yet (please, leave comments! even if it's just to tell me you like my hair!), but I'm hoping you enjoyed it.

So, for this week, I'd like suggestions for what my challenge should be.  It could be as simple as something like having a male narrator (I don't think I'm very good at this) to something incredibly specific.  I'm open to anything.  I need to push myself out of my safety zone.  I'll pick the one (or two) that look the most challenging to me, and I'll use them for my challenge(s).  If I get too many challenging ideas, I'll just schedule them for the weeks to come.

Thanks!  Looking forward to your ideas.

PS--Prose suggestions only, please.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails